Electric girder crane produced by Vira-Service Intermash is inexpensive, simple and reliable lifting equipment, which is equipped with hosts of well-known European producers. Crane beams are classified as supporting and suspended.
The complete set of the crane beam consists of:
- end beams and bridge production of Vira-Service Intermash (Ukraine);
- telpher made by SWF (Germany), PODEM (Bulgaria);
- electrical equipment by Schneider Electric (France);
- cable shunt;
- limit switches for hoist and crane travel;
- frequency drive for crane travel by Schneider Electric, Altivar type or similar.
Control system. Electric drive control systems: relay-contactor and frequency. The crane can be controlled using a pendant, radio control or from the cabin. Shunts for the cranes can be both trolley (open and closed) and cable (on a string, rigid profile, cable drum, cable chain).
Electric girder is produced is the serial products. At the request of the customer, it is manufactured with conventional metal structures of load-bearing beams (I-beam, truss, tubular) or with European (box-shaped) ones. Crane travel mechanisms can be used according to the conventional expanded (detailed) scheme (electric motor, brake, reducer) or using geared motors with built-in brakes.